Never got a name 4 this 1?

mybiz

I screwed up when I thought I ID this one the tag I found was the MFG it reads like this MONTGOMERY 1266 M.F.G. CO. ABILENE, KS I've serched the web and can't find one like it

Last edited:
I do remember a bike that ended in the rear like that but it was different.:doah:

I think it's a really cool (and probably rare) bike and would leave it like it is. :thumbsup:

i could be wrong,but there was co in japan that only lasted about 6 mo name was
wong hung low motor bike makers ? there bike co went belley up, went back to making
toasters and rickshaws :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

mybiz

The only thing I'll do with this one is keep it clean. I took it for a spin once and only once. Its a very ruff rider and squirrelly at low speeds. I've also searched the town for Montgomery Mfg. Co. 1266 Abilene, KS 67410 But havent came up with anything yet! But at one time there was a round 4" ID sticker on the fork plate. Some day I'll drive to Abilene and do some asking around its 165 miles one way :doah:

mybiz

Time to bump.:eek:hmy: I've notice there is a few more members from KS now. Just maybe one will know something about this Montgomery Mfg. Co. 1266 Abilene, KS 67410

Maybe Dorothy might know what it is ... haha ... No seriously bro ... I would really like to have that bike ... That is a cool little ride ... There's just somethin about it ... I don't know ... But I want it ... You've had it long enough ... Now it's my turn ... :smile:

Last edited: