New 212cc won't fire

Brand new motor, but it sat in the box for a while so I can't take it back. finally put it on the minibike and get zero spark. is there a way to bypass all the switches to see if one is bad? Most likely dumbass reason for it to not start? (yes I am saying I may be a dumbass)

Just unplug them. Start with the yellow low oil sensor wire. Then try the switch. Have the correct amount of oil in it? That will affect the low oil sensor switch/spark. Hard to believe but a good friend of mine overlooked putting oil in his. Pulled for two days before calling me. I rolled up and pulled the dipstick...wth?? Added oil and bang! First pull!

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

trinik7597

Just unplug them. Start with the yellow low oil sensor wire. Then try the switch. Have the correct amount of oil in it? That will affect the low oil sensor switch/spark. Hard to believe but a good friend of mine overlooked putting oil in his. Pulled for two days before calling me. I rolled up and pulled the dipstick...wth?? Added oil and bang! First pull!

that would be my first guess :laugh:

Your friend is a IDIOT!! Lol I would of took the motor back after cranking on it for 2 days with no oil...lol

Seems like it can work for more than one person....

What? That doesn't make sense......I guess you're gunna say I bought the motor too? .....even tho I have pictures of me building it too! ....oh no the pull starter is upside down! He's lieing haha