New carb for my hm100

Like it says i finally tried the OREGON aftermarket carb for my super bronc . Have been playing around with the stock one for awhile it ran fair but not quite right . Had a bog when I got on it , had to roll into it then it missed up top . Things got worse when i put my new custom manifold on it . So i bought this oregon carb a month ago and after seeing it was smaller than the stock one , stock one 26 mm and new one 23 mm . But put it on tonight and it runs great revs really quick , just snap the gas and it revs . Haven't rode it yet but i know its going to be a diff .

Where did you find that intake?
The manifold came off a 6 HP Tech . Its the same as the ones on the hm100's , the ones that drop down and turn where the filter end is facing pull start side . I cut the flanges off either end and a piece out of the center and made it 2 1/2 inches long . Then had my friend tig weld it . The reason i did this is my carb bolted to the motor with a 5/8 spacer and the fuel inlet was almost touching the exhaust and would start to vapor lock when it got hot .

Thats nice Dave, it looks a lot like the one I made for my HM80 on my Bonanza bike.I used the original intake and the one that came with the 24MM mikuni and tig welded them together.The mikuni has a nice crisp throttle response.