New engine for the Outlaw II!

This one deserved something NICE, so I pulled the Predator off the Outlaw II Chopper and put this nicely modded :biggrin: 5 HP B&S {now 10-12 HP} I got from OldMiniBikes member "outlaw17". The block was blasted & honed, port job, milled head, cam, Tillotson HL314 gas carb, fuel pump, straight pipe, new breather and tube, powdercoated tin and all stainless bolts. Just need a gas tank and an air cleaner and it'll be ready to ride. :scooter:

Last edited:
Looks real nice:thumbsup:. I got one last year..but still havent decided on the motor:facepalm:. Have you had any issues with the chain?

Looks real nice:thumbsup:. I got one last year..but still havent decided on the motor:facepalm:. Have you had any issues with the chain?
Thanks cheezy, initially I did with the Predator engine. When I installed the Briggs, I was able to mount it further back and shorten the long chain span. It has not fallen off since.

Thanks cheezy, initially I did with the Predator engine. When I installed the Briggs, I was able to mount it further back and shorten the long chain span. It has not fallen off since.
Thanks..I never thought to measure the chain with the different motors. I had the Predator on it at first..then sat a big Tec motor on it..now a Briggs is just sitting on it:laugh:. It is a tough choice.:shrug:

Ended up using the blue Briggs engine for my "Lil" Indian Saber, so I went with purple this time for the Outlaw II. This is the 2nd engine I bought from Dustin "Outlaw17", a GREAT guy to deal with who really helped me out answering questions and including everything I needed to hook it up. This one has a billet rod, slapper cam, Tillotson dbl. stack carb. and puts out 12 HP. Also changed out the original {scary} handlebar mounts for a billet set-up.

Last edited: