New guy with a SNOWCO Farm-scat

Hi!
I'm from Minnesota.
I bought this "3 wheeled thing" a couple of years ago, and have been trying to figure out what it was. The guy i bought it from thought it was an old cushman. Another guy thought it was an old "Heald Hauler" After rummaging through some a farm liturature at a flea market...I found out I have a snowco farm-scat!
I love vintage mini-bikes, and if I didn't as many cylinders in my garage to maintain already(a couple of hot rods, and an atv) I'd have one. I like to rebuild this thing, and have fun with it. My kids love to drive it, so plan is to make it reliable, and go from there.

Hello SNOCO-MN : Well your in luck there are a lot of good people here and trikes are always a popular subject so stick around and join in the Snow Co will do just fine and any thing to keep the kids interested is 100% OK with me.
Steve Durham :scooter: Portland, Oregon

Welcome to the sight SNOWCO-MN! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects! :thumbsup::smile:

I found mine at a swapmeet. Has 13 inch car tires on back. I think they look cool. I thought they were stock untill I saw yours. Mine has a tailgate. Will send pictures soon.

i have just aquired a farm scat basket case and almost all parts are there i think. i was wondering if anyone knows where to get decals for the box and some close up pictures of the torque a verter assembly. thanks for any help i can get.