New guy

Good morning everybody, just got on the forum and am digging what I've been seeing! I have a nearly-operational project in the works and thought that it would be a good idea to get in with some like-minded types who don't mind scrunching their adult bodies down onto these little machines.

I think mine is a Bonanza sump'n-sump'n, that was the closest I could find in the pics I looked at. I bought it a few years ago for me and my son who soon lost interest in riding after losing control on it. He's older and smarter now and wants to try it again, so I'm taking the time to get it set up just right so that he doesn't break his neck in an errant twist of the throttle.

I'll be checking in here and there, gathering build inspiration, etc. etc. etc. Gonna try to get some pics posted. Coffee first! Talk to you later.

hey EGG, about in the same place , I recently acquired a Bonanza MB 1210, its now all apart starting to prepare for paint, having some parts plated, needs new seat and needs motor which im not sure what engine, I need suggestions. So welcome , Mike