New Jersey Menbers ?

Smallbore

IS THERE ANYBODY IN NEW JERSEY THAT CAN HELP ME ?:shrug:
Here`s the deal.... I may need a minibike picked up in Haddonfield, New Jersey. After you pick it up, drain the oil/fuel, remove what ever it takes to pack it into 1 or 2 boxes, and send it off to So. California.
I will pay you for your time for what ever it takes to make this happen, and of course pre-pay the shipping whether it be UPS, FedEx, or USPS.
Haddonfield is between Camden to the west, and Cherry Hill to the east, and about 15 miles from the Philadelphia Airport. The seller wrote me and said they can hold it (so there is no rush), but they are not able to ship.
If there is anybody willing to do this please let me know. You can post on the forum or PM me.
Thanks.... Scott
:biggrin:

Scott
I am an hour from there. If you cannot find someone in the next week or two I'll make it happen

Chad

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jrzmac

I've been in Jersey all my life. Never even heard of Haddonfield? must be like south jersey or something! North Jersey to the bone! sorry I cant help ya out! I can tell you this. if it's anywhere near Camden, you better think twice about going there.....