New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

Would you attend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It might be a reasonable idea to start a new thread for a nc event to see how many people would attend to warrant even bringing the topic up with the landowners I know. Lots of farm land out this way so no issues with romping around. Would just have to tie up the legal aspect and facilities.
If anyone knows the skinny on liability for an event like this please chime in or pm me. I'm not sure a waiver would do it.
Thanks

Just throwing it out there, on june 20th Acr is having their minibike event at Nesco in in hammonton NJ. Not far from PA and NY Imagine a dirt road coarse, its a nice track and alot fun. Cheap legal place to ride. It is primarily a race, but not really a competative event, the guy thats hosts it really minibikes and rides his 3hp speedway in it. there are two practice sessions and two motos with trophies, after that the track is open free riding the rest of the day, camping also available. to put it in perpective some of our wives ride in it. If you want a hassle free place to ride your mini this is it, also plenty of vintage drum brake only mx bikes. We do it every year and always enjoy it.

Just throwing it out there, on june 20th Acr is having their minibike event at Nesco in in hammonton NJ. Not far from PA and NY Imagine a dirt road coarse, its a nice track and alot fun. Cheap legal place to ride. It is primarily a race, but not really a competative event, the guy thats hosts it really minibikes and rides his 3hp speedway in it. there are two practice sessions and two motos with trophies, after that the track is open free riding the rest of the day, camping also available. to put it in perpective some of our wives ride in it. If you want a hassle free place to ride your mini this is it, also plenty of vintage drum brake only mx bikes. We do it every year and always enjoy it.
Sounds good but that is the same weekend as Windber. Most of us will be there.

Sweet merciful crap that sounds good!!!

I know, There aren't a whole lot of events I attend anymore, and then they finally come they are on the same weekend. I hate that? I missed windber the last couple years hopefully i'll get back there again soon.