New meet for the PA, NJ, NY area in the works

Would you attend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taking a poll of interest to see how many people would commit to a fall meet in PA just off of I78 in Wind Gap. It will be hosted at a camp ground with 27 acres. Campers are welcome. Electric hook up is provided. One days admission includes camping(till 9am the following morning) riding and swap/sell. There arent trails to ride on, but stone roads throughout the grounds. There is also a paved 1/8 mile road that can be used as a drag strip if we had enough people to do some grudge racing.
We are looking at doing this sometime in September. I know kids will be back to school, but the plan is to have it on a Saturday, and anyone that travels and wants to camp, can sleep the night and head out the following morning.
I want to give people plenty of time to recoup from Windber, but not let it get too cold. In no way do I want to intrude on Jeff's event. This will be on a smaller scale and a little more logistically friendly for people in the tri state area.
Please cast a vote and ask any questions you may have. IF I don't have the answer I will do my best to get it promptly.
Thanks!:scooter:

What I'm aiming for is a $10 admission. Includes riding and camping if you desire. Children under 8 are free. We will look into a food vendor for people who are not camping.
I'm not really concerned with a bike "show." If thats something everyone feels necessary I can look into it.

I even told Hent there is an airport nearby if he wants to "fly in...":shrug::pimp::thefinger:

Last edited:
Wind Gap is less than an hour away for me :scooter:........... One XL coffee from DD could last the trip. I'm as good as there!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So it is a Saturday only event and you can camp Saturday night? Or can you come and camp Friday and Saturday night for those traveling greater distances? :shrug:

4 1/2 hour drive.... I would be more apt to go if I could leave Friday after work and camp out. Are there other campgrounds near there?

4 1/2 hour drive.... I would be more apt to go if I could leave Friday after work and camp out. Are there other campgrounds near there?
You could camp in my driveway Friday night and leave with us Saturday morning :thumbsup:

Chad are tents ok and Mama wants to know about dogs?