New preditor 224 cc just stays on idle doesnt wanna move?

I got the new 224cc engine that I removed the governor but when put it on the bike it just stays on idle even when I try to accelerate it won't move at all just stays in idle? Any body know what's wrong?

To Mr. Bacon,
If you really want some help you need to put forth some real effort and provide more details what you have done to the bike (including photos) and answers to the questions that have already been asked. It is frustrating how many individuals come here asking for help yet provide virtually no details and expect US to be able to figure out what YOU have done. Many (most? ) times it is "like pulling teeth" to get any information out of you. Put in some EFFORT people....
Michael

Last edited:
To Mr. Bacon,
If you really want some help you need to put forth some real effort and provide more details what you have done to the bike (including photos) and answers to the questions that have already been asked. It is frustrating how many individuals come here asking for help yet provide virtually no details and expect US to be able to figure out what YOU have done. Many (most? ) times it is "like pulling teeth" to get any information out of you. Put in some EFFORT people....
Michael
:):):):):):):)
Completely agree Michael!