New rupp rebuild

Lol it is my first post. I use to read a lot here. And this forum would not let me post anything.?? Bought this roller last wk. Got back on here still couldn't post finally figured out how to contact someone to fix it. Anywho this is what I'm working with.

Ya it's not ok to tip a predator, I believe the auto shutdown comes on sooner guys unhook them, but lots of these do have the pred. It's in the shed waiting on the stage I kit that I ordered. The roller came with the clutch/jackshaft/chain.

Thank you danford already spent my $100.00 bill. Yes prefer a good ol USA made, or anything Japanese, but the h.f. store is in jtown mo. Just easy to walk in.but I have already got some feelers out for a second motor for next build. Hopefully a Briggs. .....cheers more pics in a bit.

Was missing one jackshaft bearing, found one today at napa, rbi bearing I believe, $7.00 in stock. Started test fitting everthing, waiting for air cleaner adapter and filter and jet, should be here tomorrow. And looking for read fender and exhaust pipe. Prolly order those today.

Attachments

Can't wait to fire this off. Oh I'm looking for a quality rattlecan paint. I have a decent compressor, guess I could buy a water trap and hvlp gun, but it's a mini bike, I'm not a painter. Anywho.

Attachments

well you peaked my interest with the words rupp build and lost it with the word predator.
While I get your point, I've got mixed feelings on this. It's great to keep them original, but it sure is nice to bomb around on an engine you don't care about, with 50% more HP.
It's not like they're hard to change back.
Joe

Ya I got somethin goin on like that. Stage I kit came in today, got it in put on the motor, went to the rt. 66 auto paint store. I think prolly goin w/a high gloss red on the frame , tank, rear fender. Just as soon as I get this motor test fitted and know everything is goin to line up. Thank you gumpit.