New show "American Pickers"

Pretty cool show, these guys go digging thru barns and find all kinds of cool stuff. I just saw a doodlebug in the new episode but they didnt even pay any attention to it. I bet they could of got it for 20 bucks too.

its on the history channel and i saw a heald and a lot of other vintager minis its is a cool show im recording it and i love that vw type 2 single cab rat thats lowered that they have at their place its awsome

mybiz

Just checked it out on the net.:doah: They pulled the history Chanel here a few months back now we got to pay to get it. :cursing::censure::censure: Cox cable.:thefinger:

the guy that had the small car collection said he had 7 honda z50's and they didnt get one? I would have been all over those things. I really like that show!

I liked that nash metropolitan that was crammed in that little shed, I'll bet they could have got that thing cheap. - That one dude had a bunch of minibikes.

LK

yea its a awsome show but after so many episodes it will be like all the rest of the shows over rated and full of BS like pawn stars

What is it? They go finding old minis or something? History Channel? What's the show called? You my there (My Bizz) Most anything in the world is available on the interweb.. Hulu or history channel .com probably has it...

What is it? They go finding old minis or something? History Channel? What's the show called? You my there (My Bizz) Most anything in the world is available on the interweb.. Hulu or history channel .com probably has it...
Its 2 guys that travel around different parts of the country with a pocket full of cash looking for people who collect things. They knock on their doors introduce them self and go digging threw peoples collection when they find something they like they offer cash...
Thats the show in a nut shell

delray

so far they only travel from south east iowa to ill, from the looks of the first show. kind of wonder how far they will travel? east coast? west coast?
$1500, 5 car carnival ride was real cool. i have seen just one car by it's self go for more then $2000.:doah: and that was glass bodys from the late 50's early 60's. the cars that they got where aluminum bodys. even more rare to find in good condition.