New TAV springs are in

joekd

Pulled the motor off the warrior to fix a small leak on the side gasket and figured while it was apart I would change the TAV springs.

Went with the yellow springs, left the driven alone. Was a fun time installing them but it's done and put everything back on the bike this AM.

First impression pulling out of the garage is that it is going to take some time to get used to the new engagement point, it is still smooth as before but the RPM's come up a lot before it grabs (tach showed about 2700-2800 before the bike started to move)

After a quick ride I can now say these were well worth the $12, brings the bike right into the good power range and climbs right into the 4000+ RPMS easily.

Also changed from the NGK to the AR3910X plug. Can't say I see a power gain but then again this was a short run. It starts up and idles perfectly and that's what is really important to me.

Now to finish my front brake (changed the bracket a little and need to get new bolts for it later today) and the bike will be pretty much done.

joekd

Got all the bolts and finished everything up, open garage door to take a test ride and it is pouring rain

Guess it will have to wait until tomorrow