Newest Find: Wards Terrain Cycle, T555?

CaptNugget

Heres my newest find! A sweet little pup if i do say so myself. I believe it to be a Wards Terrain Cycle or T555. It has numerous alterations, but hopefully i can overcome the spots of "over-welding" from the past. (Ill get more detailed when i post a project log) Shelled out a whopping $80, bought a new 6.5hp Predator to slap on it (going to make the old motor into a stool) Any info or suggestions is appreciated as always!

:scooter::thumbsup::rockon::gunsmilie:
***I think i have an addiction, but I like it!***

45t

Very good buy for $80. Well done! :thumbsup:

Looks like a previous owner did $80 worth of a tape upholstery job on the seat?

CaptNugget

yeah ..alota tape on seat, but comfy...i slapped a motor from another trike thats being worked on on it when i got it home (couldnt resist the fresh snow).. she ran great but i snapped the jackshaft after about 30 mins. lol.
The previous owner said they called it "The Bam Bam Mobile" Since everyone looked like Bam Bam when they rode it ..I thought it was funny so im Keeping the name! Goin to trick it out Bam Bam style.
Thanks for the pics/manuals and comments.:scooter:

**Up to 4 trikes now (1 running) but soon to be 5, guy at work has one in his barn**
Alsport TS-110, Owosso Explorer 800S, Wards T555, BGW Tri-Rod

CaptNugget

Hahahaha I kno I NEED more!! Slowly working on it.. Try to get everyone I find but sometimes $ is tight... As for space .. Yeah but I'll make room hsha too fun and cool to care lol:scooter: