Newly Built 14.7hp Clone

That's a nice motor ya got there Scott. I'd take it off your hands, but I got enough HP Motors already. Good Luck to ya on your Sale. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Cab you give me an exact break down in the internal parts with numbers or more details discription?

"ARC rod and flywheel, flat top piston, rings, wrist pin, F200 .275" cam, valves, springs, retainers"

I will make an offer for selected parts.

Cab you give me an exact break down in the internal parts with numbers or more details discription?

"ARC rod and flywheel, flat top piston, rings, wrist pin, F200 .275" cam, valves, springs, retainers"

I will make an offer for selected parts.
Sorry, not selling the internals seperately.

Let me know if you change your mine.

Depending on valve train components I am interested in rod, flywheel, wrist pin and piston.

Blocks and heads I am up to my arm pits in....

I have some interesting bits of my own we might be able to add and sweaten up the deal like a PZ22 and PZ26, both brand new.

Actualy forget the piston I just found another T3 might be interested in swaping that as well.

Last edited:
Did the price drop?

Its not that anyone here doubts its a good motor its simply expensive where most would spend that kind of money to build themselves.

Some things I see cause head scratching, the stock bolts on the case cover, the Chinese Torch spark plug in the head.

Ah yes re read the entire thread again and now I recall this all....
Offer 110 dolars plus shipping for the rod and flywheel.

Last edited:
Price remains the same. I'd lose money if I sold it for any less. I'm not desperate to sell it. Just thought that I'd bump it up every now and again. It has only been ran on the dyno. Peak torque is 16.28@3900! 12.28hp@ the same rpm. Built by Jerry Dover. He's a guy that knows his stuff.

Last edited:
I just noticed NR's prices. You can have my engine, with all the goodies for way less, and built by THEE man, Jerry Dover. I would also be willing to throw in a little something extra if you purchase this engine. Let me know what you need, within reason, and I'll see if I can't help you out.

Thanks again,
Scott Sloan

Last edited:
It sounds as tho it may be sold. I would be willing to bet that whoever does get it will make a lot of people wish that they would have bought it.