Newly Built 14.7hp Clone

Sent out a used, black clone to be built. I would say that it is seasoned. Dyno time only. Comes with dyno sheet. All the goodies. Torque monster. 14.71hp@5400. Operating range 7000-7500. $725, shipped in the lower 48 states. Pics available. Thanks for looking.

Scott Sloan.

Sent out a used, black clone to be built. I would say that it is seasoned. Dyno time only. Comes with dyno sheet. All the goodies. Torque monster. 14.71hp@5400. Operating range 7000-7500. $725, shipped in the lower 48 states. Pics available. Thanks for looking.

Scott Sloan.
Good luck:eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut:

New parts consist of the following: ARC rod and flywheel, flat top piston, rings, wrist pin, F200 .275" cam, valves, springs, retainers, bored SA carb, gaskets, PCV valve kit, top plate, fuel pump, fuel lines, throttle kit, modified rockers. Has new port work and valve job. Glass beaded block, head, and side cover. If you want a stock appearing that will whip on the majority, here it is. NR offers less motor, for around $100 more, plus shipping. Professionally built with awesome technical support. Pull start. It is the black engine with a hex shaped valve cover, and hex shaped pull starter. Pretty cool looking. Well worth the money. Add your favorite exhaust and go. Thanks again for looking.

joekd

If you want a stock appearing that will whip on the majority, here it is. NR offers less motor, for around $100 more, plus shipping.
Good luck on your sale, sounds like a great build.

I do have to correct you on one thing though, NR has the ready to go 13-14HP package including everything but oil and gas for $799 and all orders over $300 ship free from NR

Any offers, before I make a decision? I have a 19.4hp Honda, a brand new 15.4hp clone, and this one. I'd like to keep one, maybe 2. Probably the Honda, and/or the new clone. Trust me, this motor will definitely impress.

Decent size isn't.

My wife has a Crock pot like that kicks ass on small roasts. Well worth themoney when you consider how well they perform even with low cost beef. Toss in a hand full of carots and some green beans, a cup of broth and some water, seasoning and those tiny bite size spuds and your off to the races.

Nice clone too....

Rock bottom, $600, plus shipping. Built by what some would consider, the best in the country. Dyno time only with dyno sheet. Thanks folks. Scott.

Scott,

I noticed nobody asked; "why you are selling the new motor?"

It's a very nice set up and worth the price. Plan on taking a 15% loss and someone will get a good deal. I paid $400 shipped for a kick ass motor that needed a new carb. to run perfect... I got lucky!!

Good luck Scott,,, and let the past be the past and move forward with two smiles...:laugh:

TT Out! :thumbsup:

Scott,

I noticed nobody asked; "why you are selling the new motor?"

It's a very nice set up and worth the price. Plan on taking a 15% loss and someone will get a good deal. I paid $400 shipped for a kick ass motor that needed a new carb. to run perfect... I got lucky!!

Good luck Scott,,, and let the past be the past and move forward with two smiles...:laugh:

TT Out! :thumbsup:
Read post #11. Pretty much explains it.

Scott,

I saw your motor on eBay today under the most expensive items. I asked why you are selling it? You said to refer to post # 11 which tells me you have two motors. Did you think you could resell a used motor for top dollar? I will give you some advice... NO RESERVE.

I do wish you good luck, however your actions and threads of anger and hurt feelings over nonsense, does make for a good laugh, when they talk about MAN LOVE...lol

Take it easy! I am just pulling your chain.....

TT over and out! :hammer:

Re-read post #11. If you add them up, it comes to 3 motors. Anyway, your post is sorta confusing. The motor is not used. It has been gone through from top to bottom, and has dyno time only. Re-sell??? I don't get it. At $600, I'm actually losing $80. If it doesn't sell, no big deal. I don't need the money, but I darn sure don't need 3 motors either. I'll make a deal with ya....don't hi-jack my threads, and I won't yours. Have a nice life. Scott.