Next Odyssey Build

I have came to the end of my stock appearing 1979 FL250 Odyssey build, only having to wait on the upholstery shop to refoam and use the NOS seat cover I provided them for the seat base and seat back. The 248cc air-cooled two stroke runs extremely clean and everything is showroom floor tight and "new", exactly what my objective was.

So, now I want to build another one. Looked for a long time a found what I was looking for or similar. Made a deal and brought home my next Odyssey build. I know the parts list will be long just like the last one, but I hope in the end this one is as nice or nicer. Here it is. This is what I'm going to turn into a brand new "Factory Racer" 1983 FL250 Odyssey.

45t

Awesome build Casey! Way to go on the next project too. The bad thing is you still need more projects to fill up that nice new garage. :wink:

Bruceo

Those things are a kick to drive. I have another thread where i said i want to build one,only extend the frame to make it a front/rear seater. I found a FL350 close to me on CL.

That yellow one looks GREAT!

Awesome build Casey! Way to go on the next project too. The bad thing is you still need more projects to fill up that nice new garage. :wink:
Thanks. That mess in the background of the last pics needs to be sorted and cleaned up. It is actually a paint booth I am fixing to start using for more space.

Casey : That sure is one fine Odyssey. I only have ridden one and it was a rental machine on the Oregon Coastal Dunes and it was a blast to drive and the time just flew by.
The caged one will be a fun project too.
Steve :scooter:

Thanks guys. Fenders are reproduction Maier and tub is an original piece I restored using OEM paint code and a clear system to match the fender gloss made by Spray Max 2K. The skid plate was finished to match.

Nice job with the tub.Looks great. My buddy just sold a complete set of yellow HondaLine NOS plastics (4 fenders and tub) for $2200. Hated to sell it cause prob will never see another set but paid he only $700.