Nice Shot!..... Moron...

what a dumb shit that fxxker makes us nra life members look bad people always pick on gun owners because of assholes like that fool with a watermellon on hes head its the same as some fool riding a minibike in a mall with a cop chassing us then the cop comes and fxxk with the rest of us because of some asshole

korndog

Well I figured there might be some kind of load in the watermelon, but hell; you never know. sure looked like he fired a shot downrange.

what a dumb shit that fxxker makes us nra life members look bad people always pick on gun owners because of assholes like that fool with a watermellon on hes head its the same as some fool riding a minibike in a mall with a cop chassing us then the cop comes and fxxk with the rest of us because of some asshole
Seriously though, tell us how you really feel.

Oldsalt

It might be a put together video but the exploding watermelon sorta looked, to me, the same thing as when I put a .50 BMG round through a watermelon last summer. That round cooks along a pretty good clip and is rather large in diameter. They were stupid to do that. What would have happened if the scope was bumped during transport and was no longer properly sighted in? Be hard to explain to the kid's mother.

That was a pretty amazing bit of theatrics. If you go to their You Tube Channel, there are lots of similar vids and how-to tutorials.

YouTube - freddiew2's Channel

BTW, we shot some watermelons w/12 ga. slugs several weeks ago on a camping trip. That blew 'em up real good, too.