Nitrous

Has anyone put nitrous on a db30 and 6.5 hp clone. If so, what engine mods do you have to do. Is it worth the time and effort.
same things it takes to run a wet shot on a car. im planing to run nitrous on the mini drag bike after i build it because i have all the bits and peaces left over from many lsx projects
memory's, i use to own 2 camrys of that body style - the cool jdm add on's :thumbsup:

You would have to supply mor fuel by changing the main fuel jet everytime you ran the nitrous. A real kit would run over $350. You could take less than that and have your clone built and not have to mess with the bottle. Better yet remove the gov. For free. You can snap a rod by over doing it either way.

i seen this kit before they were made for the little engines that you put on peddle bikes there is a few videos on youtube of people that put this nos kit on a pocket rocket. not sure if it will work on your mini but for the price i would try it anyway.....if it works lets us no

all i can say is why? Build your motor right for what you are gonna do with it. Use the search and you will find many of topic on all diffrent subjects about these engines.