Noob here - Bonanza, but not sure of possible year or model

Hey, new guy here.

I bought this bike recently and am new to the forum and mini bikes in general. I race sports cars and this is to be my little paddock ride.

It is a great looking little bike, but it needs sorting.

Any information on what year and model you might think it is would be great ...

3 hp motor.

Thanks!

The bike is a bc1300 with a bc1400 front end or it might be a 1400 if it has 3 mount tabs on top of the frame. The seat is like a ruttman seat and the fenders and for pegs are wrong. The bike is a 69 to a 72. If you want more info on it to make it correct pm me. Have fun with it, nice bike.

Thanks everyone. I can understand how it would be impossible to identify exacts on these bikes, especially given how they change over the years as people modify them, etc. and how they all can look the same. I really like it ... it is just plain cool.

Identifying it would help me source the right parts for it ... There is not a lot I want to do to it right now, but I do need to sort out a chain alignment issue. That is for another thread.

george3

Thanks everyone. I can understand how it would be impossible to identify exacts on these bikes, especially given how they change over the years as people modify them, etc. and how they all can look the same. I really like it ... it is just plain cool.

Identifying it would help me source the right parts for it ... There is not a lot I want to do to it right now, but I do need to sort out a chain alignment issue. That is for another thread.
This bike has been IDed. It is still listed as unanswered. BC1400