North bay riding

How north? Im in the east bay,
this. north bay could mean half an hour or 2+ hours from here.

what kind of riding? if i have my DB together i might be down. all i need to buy is a new carb and a rear tire (maybe a GX200 case too) and then i'll be putting it all back together.

So are we going to put together a data and location. I have sent oldschoolmbrida and my buddy Dennis emails. Lets see how many people we can get together.

pavement only, preferably with not much turning. you can see what i'm working with in my sig pic. i'm going to be running a smaller rear tire so i'll have even less ground clearance once it's done. it's not going to be set up for just tooling around either (nor will it be very comfortable for that).

Last edited:
pavement only, preferably with not much turning. you can see what i'm working with in my sig pic. i'm going to be running a smaller rear tire so i'll have even less ground clearance once it's done. it's not going to be set up for just tooling around either (nor will it be very comfortable for that).
So you would like to go somewhere and race is what I am hearing you say. Is that right? Whats is everyone else looking for? Let's get something put together.

Does anyone know of a legal place to ride these things? Cant ride on the street, cant go to off road parks (no green stickers)(wouldn't want to ride off road anyway), maybe a big parking lot like one of the stadiums? or colleges?

Does anyone know of a legal place to ride these things? Cant ride on the street, cant go to off road parks (no green stickers)(wouldn't want to ride off road anyway), maybe a big parking lot like one of the stadiums? or colleges?
I thought some peope here managed to get there green stickers?:shrug:

I think a large parking lot with empty stores or someone with private property would be cool.

I remember seeing a large RV Dealership in the valley that moved and left atleast 20 square acres of :asshole:fault.
It was gated and locked but still doing nothing but growing weeds through the cracks.

I thought some peope here managed to get there green stickers?:shrug:

I think a large parking lot with empty stores or someone with private property would be cool.

I remember seeing a large RV Dealership in the valley that moved and left atleast 20 square acres of :asshole:fault.
It was gated and locked but still doing nothing but growing weeds through the cracks.

Yea thats in Modesto, I drive by it every day. Looks like they have a care taker living there now, and they look like they are getting the building ready to move in. Good idea, there has been a bunch of car dealerships go out of business, that would be a great place..

there was a development out by Bethel Island i was at a year or so ago. they built the streets and then blocked it all off (that was as far as they got). my buddy and i spent probably 30-45 minutes riding there and had zero issues.

i have no idea if it's still like that and it might be a problem with a bunch of people out there riding. there was probably a mile or two worth of roads to haul ass on. there are a bunch of houses that can see/hear you close by though.

Well there is a track in my town that they have been trying to shut down to make a new shopping center. I think if we were to regulary squedual events they would be less likely to shut down. Now as for the track I have no clue what it is like I know its dirt (sorry strig) and they have friday night races every week. Also it is right on our fairgrounds so during the anual sonoma marin fair they have a few demoloution derbeys. I could look into it some more If everyone is really interested in it. O btw the track is in Petaluma.