NOS parts

Looking to buy NOS vintage minibike parts that are still in the original boxes or packaging only. Just to be shown in a display case. I am building a vintage dealer showroom.

Mac

.........So you don't need quantity, and a single part is ok ?
( Not that I have a part, I'm just curious)

I'm looking for just 1 part of anything vintage minibike related. I bought an old lighted up glass display case. Right now I got some cables, footpegs. grips, throttles some NOS seats ect.... It's all either still in the original boxes or bags. Even though they are display items I'm not looking for empty boxes. I have enough old Briggs parts. I'm making a 15'x20' shack my grandfather built in 1950 into an old looking dealership. When I was a kid and raced BMX bikes a guy in town sold bike parts out of his basement and I remember going there every week to see what cool new parts he had on display but mostly to get new stickers for my # plate You could get about 10 stickers back then for like a $1.00 It's got some cool looking rafters I will be cleaning and staining. I want to put the display case on 1 end with about 6 restored display bikes on each side and a beater on the other end up on a stand to make it look like it's getting repaired. I cleaned out eBay of all the stuff I could find and there hasn't been anything on there lately that I haven't got so I thought I would ask here. Anything will be considered if I don't already have it. Thanks

As I remember things all the Rupp parts came in bags with just parts numbers on the paper tops. A lot of the go kart parts came in boxes like the Gem intake parts and Weisco Pistons but so much of my inventory came in plastic bags or not wrapped at all your order was just shipped in a big box. But there should be enough things out there to get this project going.
And it is a very cool project and a fitting place to display the restored bikes a real WOW room from the past.
Steve :scooter:

I have a whole box of techumseh engine parts from 3-7 hp gaskets points &condensors piston rings coils gov springs rewind springs valves most everything is in original boxes will sell whole box for $250.00 plus shipping

As I remember things all the Rupp parts came in bags with just parts numbers on the paper tops. A lot of the go kart parts came in boxes like the Gem intake parts and Weisco Pistons but so much of my inventory came in plastic bags or not wrapped at all your order was just shipped in a big box. But there should be enough things out there to get this project going.
And it is a very cool project and a fitting place to display the restored bikes a real WOW room from the past.
Thanks for that info Steve. It's coming along great. Getting a few more items soon.

I have a few Briggs & Stratton fuel tank caps they are individual cards and have the cap for 1 3/4 inch threads on fuel tanks. Part # 395005 . And I also have a Rupp vinyl sticker about 12 inches in diameter. It's the Rupp #1 style . I don't know if any of your bikes are Rupp's