NOS small round gas tank

delray

I have one small nos round gas tank. comes with a new 1 1/2"vented cap. standard 1/8 pipe threads for the drain outlet. outside tank has been clean and has a light coat of primer. inside has a light coat of petroleum oil for storage protection.
measurements are about 7 1/4''L x 3'' H at the edge of the tank. please note the tank may have very light inefficiet ding that the camera can not pickup in photo.
$37ea ship to your door. lower 48 states only. paypal/money or if you have a pigeon that can send cash.

Just wanted to let everyone know I had a great deal with delray. Very responsive to messages and fast shipping. And wouldn't worry a bit about buying parts from again in case others are a little hesitant like I was about their first time buying off a forum. You always hear about online deals going bad i like to let others know about good people to deal with. Thanks again delray!

You will find that most members here are very honest, also we have the trader ratings so you can research the seller. I've bought items from some zero feedback members too and still have never gotten burned, it's nice to help a member get his or her feedback score up by giving them a chance. Delray is a gentleman and a cherished member here, his builds are sanitary and well thought out masterpieces.
Just wanted to let everyone know I had a great deal with delray. Very responsive to messages and fast shipping. And wouldn't worry a bit about buying parts from again in case others are a little hesitant like I was about their first time buying off a forum. You always hear about online deals going bad i like to let others know about good people to deal with. Thanks again delray!