NOS Tecumseh early blower housing and H22 - H35 slant intake

markus

They fit in using a medium flat rate, I just shipped a small frame shroud with recoil to some on Monday, buy your postage online thru PayPal/shipstation and it’s 14.95 for those. just be careful with UPS option thru pp, the quote you get may be wrong and they just correct it later and take the overage out of you account with no explanation what it’s for. You quickly realize that shipped price really was too good to be true .

They fit in using a medium flat rate, I just shipped a small frame shroud with recoil to some on Monday, buy your postage online thru PayPal/shipstation and it’s 14.95 for those. just be careful with UPS option thru pp, the quote you get may be wrong and they just correct it later and take the overage out of you account with no explanation what it’s for. You quickly realize that shipped price really was too good to be true .
I just filed a formal complaint over that with ups…a quote is a quote….and what gives them the right to make a withdrawal from my account….oh they pissed me off….