Not Perfect But Nice

Mac

No exciting story Mac Just a C L find . Here is its cousin from the week before these were picked up for me

Ha ha....ANY story is exciting to us.
We're old and don't get out as much as we did when we were younger.

Last edited:
No exciting story Mac Just a C L find . Here is its cousin from the week before these were picked up for me

Since nobody else mentioned it, I think I will. This is the first Trail Blazer I've seen with the Trail Horse style handlebars which are straight upright rather than the kicked outward style. What a cool pair of Trails! My SS300 is darn near an identical twin to yours but mine is slightly crustier yet. White seat versus black seat also.

I also have a very nice Montgomery Wards just like these bikes that has the same style handlebars and has Astro wheels that were stock I did not notice these were straight bars . I am going to do some fender swapping soon as these two bikes and my G-T mini bike is going to get my last three sets of NOS Trail Horse fenders I have and use the left overs on a couple other TH's .

Last edited:
Thanks I like the Trail Horses for some reason . I guess I like them all too much :laugh:. I am going to get all of my survivor bikes out for a picture soon , we have a free Sony 14 megapixle Sweep Panoramic camera coming in the mail .