OK - Any ideas what this is/was?

This is my second bike I picked up and am in the process of gathering parts for. The RH handle bar is broke off. The front suspension is froze up. (any ideas on how to free it up?)

LK

Not sure on the model, but I would try soaking the forks in copious amounts of penetrating oil. That stuff does wonders. You'll probably have to do some rebuild work on them, though

Not sure on the model, but I would try soaking the forks in copious amounts of penetrating oil. That stuff does wonders. You'll probably have to do some rebuild work on them, though
I had it turned upside down and kept shooting some PB blaster in the seam for a day or two and still no luck. How do they come apart? That nut on top?

Thx.

LK

mybiz

lil indian sabre

just yesterday i was offered this on for $100 OBO did want to piss the guy off with my offer it would cost to much to restore :eek:ut:

Last edited:
I have a set I'd get rid of. The round tube would have to be made and welded on.

The bars are built to slip into the round tubes welded to the forks, and locate with a notch in the tube, then there is a screw with a large plastic knob on it to tighten it down.

Injuntom - Sent you a PM - BTW - I was able to find a sticker that was painted over and took some laquer thinner and was able to see Lil Indian so you guys nailed it.

Thanks.

LK