OK waynes new additions, and a continuation of the go-devil someone stole on ebay

Dad, 'wayne' is the one who got the go devil.. SB and some others where talking about. LOL He and my Mom went to Illinois, Indiana and Buffalo NY
He got the go devil:

This A+ Mini Mate :thumbsup::

Should the Clinton be on there? And check out the goofy bracket in front of the engine? Whats it for? It seem to be held on by aluminium pins?

And a Indian MX bike:

Opps I forgot

He also got this Manco,

And another moto zanetti,

And I think you've seen his other MTD? I can't remember if I put it up for him or not?

From what I understand, the Minimates and Lil Indians were equipped with whatever they could get their hands on as far as engines go.
This is the type we may have discussed before? One piece frame in front but the two overlapping points at the rear, like all the two piece bikes. I want him to bring me this one, I think in a week I could have it Like new or close to it all the chrome will clean up nice enough for us, none of it it pitted or pealing, minus the waiting time on decals a week on this would be time well spent, and right now I have the time. It is a stand up bike in my opinion.:thumbsup:
Randy:scooter:

He went from Carlisle Pa to Elgin Ill and from there to Decatur In. and from there to Buffalo NY and then home to get the 3 bikes.

That's one heck of a Road Trip, Non-stop:doah:

He went from Carlisle Pa to Elgin Ill and from there to Decatur In. and from there to Buffalo NY and then home to get the 3 bikes.

That's one heck of a Road Trip, Non-stop:doah:
Wow....I have done that exact trip. I think it was like 14 hours from Carlisle to Chicago, then another 10 to run back to buffalo. All in an old Dodge Disco Van, ya know the kind with shag carpet and a mural of a wizard on the side....:wink: