ok who owns a chrome chopper forks

Mac

Probably Evil Ed.......

He probably wasn't happy with the Black Trail Horse Chopper fork he got from me.
(,,,And I was hoping to sell him the other four I still have)

I know, I shouldn't point the finger at someone without knowing for sure
because we just end up pointing the finger at each other.

mybiz

No 1 got the chrome forks the buyer backed out and the seller offered me a second chance i told him i didnt win te chopper frame so i couldnt use the but i offered to buy them at a lower price:thumbsup: When some one backs out on winning an item i think they should be banned from ebay skumbags no how i can live with out them no pay all talk jerks:thefinger:

Probably Evil Ed.......

He probably wasn't happy with the Black Trail Horse Chopper fork he got from me.
(,,,And I was hoping to sell him the other four I still have)

I know, I shouldn't point the finger at someone without knowing for sure
because we just end up pointing the finger at each other.
Naw, It wasn't me Mac ! But I might need that black seat with yellow piping to go on my KAL MFG. BANDIT II I just put together !

Last edited:

mybiz

Well I know who owns these chrome chopper forks now:wink: What I'm going to do with them I dont have a clue Been working on a deal all day now I'm just waiting on a email to close the deal. anyone got a chopper frame they want to sale:deal:

Mac

Well I know who owns these chrome chopper forks now:wink: What I'm going to do with them I dont have a clue Been working on a deal all day now I'm just waiting on a email to close the deal. anyone got a chopper frame they want to sale:deal:
Hey, Check out how well the Trail Horse Chopper forks fit my dragbike frame.
Drag racing is all about "weight transfer":

All three sets are here in the picture. Ed.....Need another ha ha

mybiz

what?

I dont think you have enough ground clearance can you reach the handle bars this is why there named ape hangers got to have them long ape arms

Man,that thang looks SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: lol