Old barn find

Found this old bike in a old farm out building. I brought it home for some TLC. I have no idea what it is but it looks cool, and also looks like it has a transmission?? Check out the pictures and any help with I.D. will be nice. I"m new to mini bikes but always wanted one as a kid. Thanks all RC

Attachments

It get even better, I also got a ah82, new in the box dated 12-9-60 It was sitting in front of the mini bike I will post a pic of the engine tonite

These mini bikes were manufactured in Prosser Washington, by Millard Stanberry and his brother. The Mfg plant is on main street in Prosser, but has been turned into a CPA company with offices. However the building is still standing just converted on the inside. Mr Stanberry is 96 years old and living in Prosser Wa. Two years ago I was asked into his out building on his property at his home, I saw the mini bike but just glanced at it, I was not interested at that time, However he had (3) ah82 Tecumseh engins NEW in the box!! Wow !! I bought two, but at that time he did not want to part with the third engine, he wanted to finish a borro build he had in his shop. So last week I got a call and Mr Stanberry was ready to part with the Borro Mini Bike and also the third ah82 engine. I bought them both. I was not able to talk with Mr Stanberry when I purchased the bike/engine at 96 yrs old he was down for a nap. A close friend of his was acting on Mr Stanberry"s behalf. I am meeting Mr Stanberry next week and will get more info on Borro Mini Bikes and date of Manufacturing and any info I get I will pass on to you. Lots of folks think that these (burro) mini bikes were manufactured by El Burro, but that is not accurate at all.I think there my be so few of these burro"s that not much is known about them. When I talk with Millard next week I will ask a lot of questions. Bike is now apart, opened up the tranny and its a three speed ALBION (british) This Burro is going to be a fun / fast mph / build. Mr Stanberry was fabing the bike up with the ALNOIN TRANNY and he had the Trans mounted to the frame, but the frame is not painted like the forks and front fender and rear platform over the tire. It look s like he grabed a frame out of his inventory and mocked up the tranny. He welded the trans plate to the frame. The frame is in primer. It has never been painted. I will post more pics as I go... RC