old Briggs short block parts lists online anywhere????

markus

Anyone know if they can be found online for the OLDER short blocks or maybe have some in your book etc.. They came with the short blocks themselves (or were supposed to) I am looking for the H-60 thru H-65ish sheet Or something that lists around those numbers, pre magnetron usually. The short blocks were for the 10000 and 130000 series engines I am trying to figure out a few part numbers and not having any luck being able to search anything online for that series of engines when I came to the replacement short blocks. Thanks for any help.

markus

thanks everyone, But again I am looking for the "Short Block" illustrated parts list which don't seem to come up anywhere for this era of engines. as an example this pick below is what I am on the hunt for but of course need to know the part numbers that are shown on the bottom and possibly backside of the page (this one is folded in half) off an old short block classified add. I don't know if Briggs supplied it in there books or if you only received them with a Short block. I figured some people might have the paper books on here like I have the paper Tecumseh books and could check.

s-l1600 (15).jpg

markus

Found what I needed, well bought (and crossed that my fingers my hunch was correct and it was...Yea!!!!!!!!!!!). They just gave you a 5hp short block if you were looking for a one for a 4hp at least in this timeframe, just wanted to make sure that I was getting 13 ci "5hp" ball bearing sidecover short blocks when I ordered them......even though they will be under late '60's 4hp shrouding ;) Tecumseh did that with the H50/H60's sometimes as well