OldMiniBikes.com Poll & Feedback

OldMiniBikes Parts? I'd like to see more....

• Wheels

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Tires & Tubes

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Sprockets

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Engine Parts

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Custom Parts (explain in thread)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Other? (explain in thread)

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

Hent

I'm going to try and take a poll and get some feedback from members who have ordered from the OldMiniBikes, and who may in the future.

What other products would you guys like to see on the store?

If it's not in the poll, or it's something custom, reply to the thread.

Thanks to everyone who has made the store successful so far. :thumbsup:

How about a sprocket for my Manco Thunderbird. #40/41 72 tooth, mounting holes on a 3" circle, bolt holes 2 1/8" center to center. Was told you would be carrying that sprocket over 3 weeks ago?????? Grandchildren would like to ride the bike, but needs a safe sprocket, not one warped.

Excellent service! I get stuff really fast from OldMiniBikes. Maybe a performance section? Maybe some seats?

Last edited:
Custom parts as in maybe some cool looking air cleaner setups.
Most of the Tecumseh minibike engines have the same bolt pattern as well as some Tillotson Carburetors.

Also, some more stickers maybe flames, stripe kits, custom lettering, and engine stickers.

Some affordable Chrome headlights that look good on doodle-bugs.

otherstuff

I'm going to try and take a poll and get some feedback from members who have ordered from the OldMiniBikes, and who may in the future.

What other products would you guys like to see on the store?

If it's not in the poll, or it's something custom, reply to the thread.

Thanks to everyone who has made the store successful so far. :thumbsup:
foot rest/foot pegs other than the standard folding ones that everyone sells, Rubber or plastic slide over pipe foot rest covers,

I think it would be awesome if you were somehow able to carry some Tecumseh HS40 and HS50 billet rods. I know that people ask about these all the time and Batman who is reputable for poor service and taking a very long time to send parts, seems to be the only one that carries them. A more reputable source, such as OldMiniBikes.com would be awesome. Also, a while back a member on here was saying that they were going to make some billet intakes for I think briggs 5hp engines for OldMiniBikes members, but I do not think those ever panned out. With as popular as the mikunis are, I'll bet that billet intakes that fit a B&S 5hp for a slide carb would be a hit as well. As others have said, other performance parts would be cool.

MikeBear

A DVD or CD with ALL the issues of the old Mini Bike Guide and successor Minicycle magazines digitized for reading. PDF format would be perfect!

I'd buy it, and I'm sure plenty others would also buy it. :thumbsup:

Decals

Replacement decals. There is a member here (minibikewee) that makes some real nice repro's. Some of us here also have had some decals made, seems like that is the first thing that gets trashed on a mini.

How about reprinted brochures? I would pay for copies as long as the price was fair:shrug: