Parts 4 sale.. Buritto, Go Powers....

ErikR

Go Powers 6" with Goodyear tires ( I think the axle size is 1", go kart maybe?) - $100 shipped
Original Buritto/Taco seat, has minor seperating at the seam's in one spot in the rear- $65 shipped
Uknown frame, very good condition-$80

Last edited:

ErikR

thats what i thought
Are you being serious?lol man, you guy's are toooo much! you were told before you even made the purchase when you called that the back rim needed to be replace, you said " awwwww it's cool, that ain't no big deal"... At that point you still proceeded with the deal.. Then you come to pick it 5 years later ( sarcastic) and you see it and still take it, and not at gun point mind you,lol! so, if you had a problem with it you should of left it and you would of been refunded... Now the real question's are because I'm kinda confused about the whole situation, why wait another 2 week's later to say something? and why say it in my for sale thread? you and George need to get a life and grow some balls and just PM me! if not, you know where I live you two are welcome here anytime!:thumbsup: I've finally reached my limit with this place, from now on ALL my mini bike stuff is going to that auction site everyone hates! PM me if you have any more problems! if not :censure: off!

george3

Are you being serious?lol man, you guy's are toooo much! you were told before you even made the purchase when you called that the back rim needed to be replace, you said " awwwww it's cool, that ain't no big deal"... At that point you still proceeded with the deal.. Then you come to pick it 5 years later ( sarcastic) and you see it and still take it, and not at gun point mind you,lol! so, if you had a problem with it you should of left it and you would of been refunded... Now the real question's are because I'm kinda confused about the whole situation, why wait another 2 week's later to say something? and why say it in my for sale thread? you and George need to get a life and grow some balls and just PM me! if not, you know where I live you two are welcome here anytime!:thumbsup: I've finally reached my limit with this place, from now on ALL my mini bike stuff is going to that auction site everyone hates! PM me if you have any more problems! if not :censure: off!
Dont really know why you mention me? This has nothing to do with me. I just replied to your posting. You Posted a pos Powell for 350.00 saying it was cheap at that price because it was missing the brake assembly. I replied, no big deal. I thought it was not worth more than 100.00 at the most. From pics. I seen its missing the brake assembly, forks look jacked up, the rear swing arm bent the back wheel junk, the front I cant tell in the pics. Like I said 100.00 tops. I didnt buy this bike. I have nothing to do with it. I just replied to your posting. I see you have some more worthless garbage for sale. One day the members will wise up to the junk you pawn off on this site.

ErikR

Dont really know why you mention me? This has nothing to do with me. I just replied to your posting. You Posted a pos Powell for 350.00 saying it was cheap at that price because it was missing the brake assembly. I replied, no big deal. I thought it was not worth more than 100.00 at the most. From pics. I seen its missing the brake assembly, forks look jacked up, the rear swing arm bent the back wheel junk, the front I cant tell in the pics. Like I said 100.00 tops. I didnt buy this bike. I have nothing to do with it. I just replied to your posting. I see you have some more worthless garbage for sale. One day the members will wise up to the junk you pawn off on this site.
You have everything to do with it!! why smear allll my thread's w/ unkind words?? If it's junk that's your opinion! The stuff I've been listing lately is wayyy better then what you offered lately, which is NOTHING! I don't appreciate all this hatred when it comes to my stuff, it's not fair to me or the people buying it! So, once again if you have something to say PMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM me! and stop being a coward! Now go smoke a cigarette before you get grounded for being up late ( you know what I mean) and :censure: off! please! get a life and go play phone tag w/ your buddy james!

What is it with this shit?! Every time this member posts something for sale, someone has to come in and jack with his threads? I don't get it? From what I've seen and my dealings with Eric, he's a good dude. Why do we all have to see this crap unfold when it can all be taken care via PMs:shrug:. I've done this in the past and learned my lesson, can't we all get along?

ErikR

What is it with this shit?! Every time this member posts something for sale, someone has to come in and jack with his threads? I don't get it? From what I've seen and my dealings with Eric, he's a good dude. Why do we all have to see this crap unfold when it can all be taken care via PMs:shrug:. I've done this in the past and learned my lesson, can't we all get along?
Very well put!:thumbsup: I hear on the let's get along part, it would be nice!:thumbsup::smile:

Erik,

Is everything functional with the scrub brake on the mystery Aggie? Are you willing to ship it?

Thanks! :thumbsup:
Yes, and Yes!:thumbsup: I can send better pictures of the set-up if you like? lmk...

Very well put!:thumbsup: I hear on the let's get along part, it would be nice!:thumbsup::smile:

Yes, and Yes!:thumbsup: I can send better pictures of the set-up if you like? lmk...
I have someone interested in my Bozo bike. I should know tonight and I will PM you. Don't want to waste your time as I'm only buying something if that sells.