Parts in Abilene Texas

Anyone in the Abilene Texas area I have a ton of parts looking to thin some out sorry no shipping PM me and we can get together stuff from a spark plug to a basket

Not to be a spoiler but you have to list the parts and prices per the rules, you can list them high and OBO if that works better for you though.:thumbsup:

I have a bunch of stuff a lot to list was mostly looking for locals to trade with or sell have several frames some wheels, a few engines, brake stuff, looking to thin out there is a powell frame want $75 wheels $50 to 100 some have disk brakes unidentified misc frames $50 to $100 3 hp techum. engine good compression $90, disk brake calipers $90, would take $275 for the yellow one as is lots of other stuff

If anyone is interested in a truck load I have estimated enough stuff to build 3 to 4 basket case near complete minis, 3 choppers, tires wheels engines, clutches, tourq converters, grips, cables, as I said a FULL pick up load would sell all for $1750 or would trade for a good double foot heavy leather sewing machine In Abilene Texas