People

Has anybody tried to reach though the phone text or Emails to grab some of the :censure: people on the other end ? Let me know what works.
:scooter:

Last edited:
I start off by saying something along the lines of " I'm badly allergic to stupid. Do u have an epi pen? "
Then hang up while they try to put the pieces together.
Once, when a telemarketer called I was feeling a little evil. I had an M-80 ( new one more like M-20) and figured I would mesa with the dude on the phone. I walked over to my door, slammed it shut and screamed " No! Wait, what are u doing?" " Who are you? Get out of my ..." BANG!!!
Then in a whisper " I'm sorry but Chris is dead now he wont be buying anything" and hung up. That company has never called me again .

Once, when a telemarketer called I was feeling a little evil. I had an M-80 ( new one more like M-20) and figured I would mesa with the dude on the phone. I walked over to my door, slammed it shut and screamed " No! Wait, what are u doing?" " Who are you? Get out of my ..." BANG!!!
Then in a whisper " I'm sorry but Chris is dead now he wont be buying anything" and hung up. That company has never called me again .
*********************************************************************************

Oh, this is good stuff.....hang on while I write this down.
I seem to recall reading somewhere about a guy answering a solicitation call, and acting like a homicide detective, asking questions about the caller's relationship, where he was, etc., etc. I guess the caller was on the edge of panic before he was advised not to leave town, as the police may want to contact him again.

Once, when Jehovah's Witnesses decided to knock on my door, I told those youngsters that I follow the writings of Anton LaVey. They asked me who he was, and I responded with "It might be better if you ask your church elders". I have never seen them darken my doorstep again.
Not quite the same as a phone call, but still......

Roger

I won't answer any number I don't already have saved in my phone with a name. If it's something important, they'll leave a voice mail. If they don't, I block the number. Easy peasy.