Photos section back up

I just got
We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

SELECT groupid,cpaccess,modaccess,diskspace,uploadsize,uplimit,uploads,comments,editpho,editposts,useralbums,reqmod,canassign FROM photo_usergroups WHERE

Resource id #39
DANG YOU FOR GETTING MY HOPES UP !!!!! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Why do I keep getting this message please help someone.
We're sorry, but the system experienced an unrecoverable error. Please try again later.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
SELECT groupid,cpaccess,modaccess,diskspace,uploadsize,uplimit,uploads,comments,editpho,editposts,useralbums,reqmod,canassign FROM photo_usergroups WHERE
Resource id #38

Why do I keep getting this message please help someone.
Resource id #38
James Ackerman. Try you photos now, Hent just fixed something and I'm in. If you still can't get in, get a hold of Hent. :thumbsup: