Picked up a nice roller sunday

Yep its a roller and i think its really nice . My first thought was to use the wheels and brakes and the suppension on my rupp project . But then thought it would end up looking like the super powell i built .

So i'am gona buy a big asss motor 140 or 160 cc and build me a custom pit bike . The roller is a SSR aluminum frame with 12" rear and 14" front .

I think it will be a great windber ride .:thumbsup:

The other 50% of those riders are friends of the Mihalkos son. Not representatives of OldMiniBikes..... It only takes one person to ruin it for everyone else... How's your brother? ... Probably a 125cc clone:rolleyes:.

My brother is just fine , in fact we are talking right now about putting a 200 cc lifin on a bonanza MX . What do you think , it would be a great windber ride and still be kinda vintage .

fistfullabar

Yep its a roller and i think its really nice . My first thought was to use the wheels and brakes and the suppension on my rupp project . But then thought it would end up looking like the super powell i built .

So i'am gona buy a big asss motor 140 or 160 cc and build me a custom pit bike . The roller is a SSR aluminum frame with 12" rear and 14" front .

I think it will be a great windber ride .:thumbsup:
put the daytona 190cc on the SSR:scooter: good call on the builds dave gotta keep some old skool flavor on the rupp:laugh:
peep the the forks

Last edited: