Picked up my HF 6.5 today

On sale today and tomorrow for $129.99 and with the 20% off coupon I for $103.99

I bought it today because I figured if it went back up to regular price and with a 25% coupon I would pay a bit more.

I actually made a haul today...

All my gift cards got me these and I still have over 16 bucks left!!

Last edited:

125ccCrazy

On sale today and tomorrow for $129.99 and with the 20% off coupon I for $103.99

I bought it today because I figured if it went back up to regular price and with a 25% coupon I would pay a bit more.

I actually made a haul today...

All my gift cards got me these and I still have over 16 bucks left!!
very cool, you have a nice start there... one thing I would exchange is the torque wrench for a 1/4" drive if you purchased it for working on the minibike engines.. You won't get a 3/8" torque wrench in the engine, a 1/4" torque wrench barely fits in the block when trying to torque the rod bolts and it is plenty big enough for the other bolts on the engine excluding the flywheel nut but that can be ran down with the elect inpact you have..

125ccCrazy

I will do that!! I'll take the 3/8ths torque wrench back and pick up the 1/4".
Yeah the 1/4" is a must for these engines when it comes to rod bolts and have enough torque to do the head, side cover, ect.. If you plan on doing a billet ARC rod invest in a 12 point 1/4" socket also, you may have to go to Sears or Snap On for the 12 point socket though as they are not very common any more, most everyone carrys 6 points, at least here locally that is.. I looked all over here for one with no success, Bandit40 had one he gave me and saved the day...

Yeah the 1/4" is a must for these engines when it comes to rod bolts and have enough torque to do the head, side cover, ect.. If you plan on doing a billet ARC rod invest in a 12 point 1/4" socket also, you may have to go to Sears or Snap On for the 12 point socket though as they are not very common any more, most everyone carrys 6 points, at least here locally that is.. I looked all over here for one with no success, Bandit40 had one he gave me and saved the day...

This is why i am in awe of your site!! You guys are AWESOME!!!!

I have the 3/8 torque wrench, it worked for the first 5 times I used it, but now the lock doesnt work and ever since I got it the clicker doesnt click. IMO they are a good starter T/W but not good for heavy use, I uprgraded to a MAC :thumbsup:

125ccCrazy

I have the 3/8 torque wrench, it worked for the first 5 times I used it, but now the lock doesnt work and ever since I got it the clicker doesnt click. IMO they are a good starter T/W but not good for heavy use, I uprgraded to a MAC :thumbsup:
I've used my 1/4" drive several times and have no problems yet but I did purchase the extended warranty just in case.... The Mac will definately be a better choice and qaulity....