Picking up a little extra power

I have a honda gx200 motor on my bike that is all stock, im looking for the best 50dollars or less i can put into my bike to get better performance out of it, i have changed the oil,plug,and cleaned the air filter already. I am hopping to get a new light weight flywheel for it at some point but i would like to get a little extra power on the cheap

thanks

bandit 40

$50 or less ,is not gonna do it...there is tons of information at your finger tips, on mods in the search bar but unfortunatly there not cheap.

Last edited:
Go to affordablegokarts.com ....they have a section for free or low cost mods that are pretty simple. As far as the flywheel....they start at 99.99. You might be able to find a good used one on here under the ''parts for sale'' section

I don't know, but I would guess you are supposed to do it with the engine not running. Try it again and tell me all about it. On second thought, just let "pickupman6" explain it to me:laugh:. Tim.

65ShelbyClone

It refers to using valve lapping compound to lap the flywheel and crank tapers together....with the engine shut off. I wouldn't bother unless there were plans to run without a flywheel key.