Please help me find my old Bird Falcon

I am looking for an old minibike that I had when I was a kid.
My grandpa built it for me. It was a Falcon. Was that built by Bird?
If so, is that company still in business? Where can I find an old Falcon to purchase like I had when I was a kid?

:scooter:

mybiz

You say you live in KS it might help if we know where. :shrug: And how far your willing to drive and whats the max you'd give for a falcon.. Or if you would be interested in a Penney's/Sears brand that are identical to to bird falcon.
S
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Sears Drover ?

These are a little different but Maybe a Foremost Golden pinto ???
ears Puncher ?

mybiz

I'm sure it is a Drover in the brochure it says the color was British racing green. And yours looks to be that color. And with that gas tank you could ride all day and then some..:1orglaugh:

Lawrence KS

I live in Lawrence Kansas. Price is negotiable. Drive is negotiable.

I want to get the same one that I had, not a JCP version, etc...(just for old time's sake)
The one I had looked similar to this.

Thanks again guys.

I'm sure it is a Drover in the brochure it says the color was British racing green. And yours looks to be that color. And with that gas tank you could ride all day and then some..:1orglaugh:
Yep, there is green hiding under all the paint on the forks, the frame is green too.

:lol: thats what I was gonna say.. :lol: Like that movie Dumb and Dumber...

"I can get 80 MPG on this Hog"

Or about 40 hours on one tank... :lol:

:eek:fftopic:
what are you guys talking about a drover for?
this is a thread to find my falcon! :thumbsup:

did you check out those pics i posted last night of what i'm looking for?

SORRY FOR THE WELCOME YOU GOT, BUT
WELCOM TO THE SITE,AS FAR AS WERE YOU ARE ,WERE YOUR OLD MINI IS

I DONT THINK IT MATERS TO YOU,OR WHAT IT MIGHT COST ! YOU JUST WONT THE MINI YOU HAD ,PERHAPS IT DONT MATER HOW MUCH IT COST,
OR HOW MUCH $ YOU HAVE,IF YOU ARE LIKE ME YOU JUST WONT IT,
I AM NOT GOING TO KEEP IT UP ON HERE JUST TO GET MY NUMBER COUNT
UP AND UP,IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN PM ME, THANKS AND GOOD LUCK.:smile:

i see you majored in grammar and spelling? :wink: haha!

if you know where i can get one of these, let me know. thanks!
if you have one, you can email me at mushhawk@yahoo.com

i started a new thread for this on the Wanted page.

thanks again guys!

i see you majored in grammar and spelling? :wink: haha!

if you know where i can get one of these, let me know. thanks!
if you have one, you can email me at mushhawk@yahoo.com

i started a new thread for this on the Wanted page.

thanks again guys!
Way to go Mushhawk! Wayne welcomes you to the site and apologizes for what he considered to be a less than enthusiastic welcome and you return the favor by criticizing his grammar. He was probably your best chance of finding the minibike your looking for. After your smartass comment I seriously doubt he'll be eager to help you much. Even though it's old, the adage: "If you can't say something nice about someone, then don't say anything at all" still holds true. Someday, after you've criticized and pissed off enough people and no one wants to help you; you may get it. Ogy

i was just joking.
:wink:
i figured he typed that way on purpose, as a joke.
thanks for the help wayne and company.

if anyone knows where i can find a falcon like listed above, let me know.

you guys are of no help...i figured i'd have 10 replies of where to get a bird falcon by now...
:shrug:
Dear Mushhawk, You certainly are an impatient little fellow. Many of us spend years searching for a certain minibike or a particular part. It may be your wording that's hindering your search. You're exact quote was: "I want to get the same one that I had". Does that mean you want that exact bike that your grandfather built for you or do you want one that's "like" the one your grandfather built for you? I took it to mean that you wanted to find the actual bike that you had when you were a kid. Hence the lack of replies to your search. Ogy