Please Identify the Blue Minibike

Looks like Toyoco has the same handlebar design as a YTM / Scat Cat and on a few other Taiwan made minibikes . With a lot of the foreign mini bikes sharing the same designs it is hard to pinpoint a Mfg 100% I would think :shrug: .

Last edited:

markus

Just throwing in my 2cents worth and Not to argue with Markus but I would bet a nickel that it has ITM stamped on the engine plate , just sayin :thumbsup: I can afford to lose a nickel :laugh:

Looks like Toyoco has the same handlebar design as a YTM / Scat Cat and on a few other Taiwan made minibikes . With a lot of the foreign mini bikes sharing the same designs it is hard to pinpoint a Mfg 100% I would think :shrug: .

ITM?......Please deposit one nickle :laugh:

what others used the bolt straight through the bars and and cut one fender and make 2 design? I would say that stuff is actually the "tell" for what distributor it came from.....

These are the forks off one of my minibikes that has the letters YTM on the motor mount on the frame . This particular model also has the neck bolt going through the handlebars and I have two others with the flattened handlebars with the bolts going through them without the neck bolt going through them :shrug: .

IJG

Agreed with my self before Markus.

I looked at all the bikes with photo's and chose the alligator as well,
Markus was right.:thumbsup:

markus

These are the forks off one of my minibikes that has the letters YTM on the motor mount on the frame . This particular model also has the neck bolt going through the handlebars and I have two others with the flattened handlebars with the bolts going through them without the neck bolt going through them :shrug: .

Any Idea what that one was off of:shrug: I had never seen the the flattened handlebar setup used on any of the major distributor bikes cept the toyoko's (and maybe a freakbike build when they were too cheap to buy risers :laugh:), that ones got the fenders and recessed plate like a gran prix.

The first set of forks were off a bike with the only marking YTM on one of the motor plates .

Not sure Markus but this is one they called a Scat Cat when sold on E Bay