"Po' White Trash" VS newcomer call out/heads up $ street race this Sunday!

Daniel Coop

23jumpman23?!? Lmao! This ain't the Michael Jordan fan club Forum. You truly do have a racial identify crisis going on... Showed up 2 weeks late, unannounced after I had already given up on your bitch ass and put my bike back to how I liked it for long rides. You didn't have my money from punking out 2 weeks earlier, so I told you to kick rocks. Your ugly purple POS made one pass before you broke, meanwhile, I smoked all your buddies and every other methanol POS, including the couple of clones you had brought up from the Springs while you watched, broke...
E.A.D. Davis

Last edited:
Lmao funny how u get worked up on here.... u didnt tell me to kick rocks, you asked for money and i said u got me hahahahaed up and i walked away, you didnt tell me shit.... and my chain broke and..... if u woulda put that money up i wouldve borrowed chain, gone and bought chain..... whatever floated ur boat.... do i give a hahahaha you smoked my buddys? hahahaha no cuz your not touching me...... speaking of broke hahahahaING LOVE HOW 3 MOTORS YOU "BUILT" (INCLUDING UR BUDDY JOSE U HOPE CAN KEEP UP) ALL BROKE SAME DAY THEY PULLED EM OUT AND STILL CANT RACE TO THIS DAY

noseoil

23jumpman23, I was there for the event, but you weren't. You lost & don't have the stones to be a man or admit it, let alone pay the man what you owe him.

Pretty sure i said up there i wasnt tryna load it in my civic bruh..... "our mutual friend" actually had kidney stones and was in hospital so coukdnt send my bike or driver..... this Po' white trash guy wanted to bring my wife wrecking a mini bike and getting hurt into it being funny, so i figured its best i dont go to jail when i have kids to come home too.... he wouldve come and got his money from me if he really wanted it the way he was talkin..... why the hahahaha would i pay someone 500 for a race he not willing to bet 500 on? Hes hahahahaing retartedd if he thought id agreed to that

Last edited:

Daniel Coop

It's funny how none of my haters can spell or punctuate...sad.
You did agree to it tough guy. You're a lying sack of shit who pussed out and made a BS excuse. Exactly why I made the bet that way. Because I knew you'd BS. You lost the bet and all respect. First you said some BS about not being able to fit it in a Honda Civic, now it's because you couldn't set the trash talk aside and handle shit like gentlemen. What does going home to your kids have to do with shit? You were going to hurt me and therefore somehow end up in jail? Lol! Fat chance.
Broken chain... Yeah, I saw how you butchered that motor plate, and hacked that DB sprocket onto that 10" pocket bike wheel. No wonder you couldn't keep a chain on that POS and got rid of it. J tried giving me that pile as $100 payment and I told him I'd pass...
None of the guys motors you speak of are broken. Yeah, I'll admit I had an embarrassing morning a couple of weeks ago when 2 of my buddies sidecovers came loose after working on them. I own that. Rookie mistake. I was misinformed about sidecover bolt torque spec and was only tightening to 94nm or about 7.8 ft lbs. Should have added 10lbs, but strangely haven't had any of mine come apart done the same way. Still learning every day and never claimed to be an expert. My friends asked me to do the work, I didn't advertise or ask and I stand behind my work anyway, so if I have to fix something, it is what it is. Jose's Mod 2 Hemi is running strong, he just sent me a screenshot of his recoded 56mph top speed a couple days ago.
Keith's... Now that was kinda his fault. He put on his own flywheel and didn't bother adjusting or checking coil gap and the flywheel was so close to the coil, that when intalled on his fat tire bike
and put under tremendous load from a crazy gear ratio and giant rear tire, the flywheel's magnet was actually coming around and hitting the coil. Catching hard on the little groove in the ARC flywheel's magnet, causing the knocking he was hearing. Oddly enough it didn't do it running on the bench top, only under load.
You can see the scrape around the side of the flywheel.from the coil. Not my deal, but I have fixed it for him anyway... Here's Keith's CS cammed Hemi bolted to one of my in-house ass dynos for a test beating...

Not that you deserve any explanation, but since you want to try to embarrass me on this forum...
Here's an idea... Why don't you shove that Methanol big block up your ass and bring out just one, gas powered small block that has anything for one of mine. You ain't shit, and you had your one chance with that pile.

Lmao full of excuses for faulty motors you sent out.... and i love how u talk shit about all ur buddies work bc that plate was slaughtered before i got to it bahahaha.... shows how much common sense u have bc a motor plates holes are BENEATH the engine, but as you stated up there, your a rookie so your excused.... ii didnt forget how u messaged me about how i was stupid for test and tuning my bike yet your rookie ass is in here asking for gear ratio help bc you cant test and figure ur own shit out...... ROOKIE as you previously stated

Daniel Coop

And you still ain't got shit for me... Shit talking, do nothing, know nothing hater. Me and all my "faulty" motors will be seeing you and smoking you tough guy. Funny how you ain't got nothing smart to say in person when I have seen you, but you want to run your mouth online.

Last edited:
There are a few ways to handle a situation like this if you ever race the guy.
Pne way, Both guys are video taped going over the rules and both agree to them. Make sure to show each minibike with the engine etc. Make sure you define everything you can think of for the rules. If the race is $50 with a $500 punk out fee then BOTH guys give a mediator $550 to hold right then and there.
Once the race is completed or someone doesn't show, then the mediator pays the rightful winner all of the money. If you can find a mediator that doesn't know either guy and is impartial to the outcome, that would be best.
Let us know how this turns out. I'll go get a snack and watch this play out :)

Danford1

Last edited:
I'm like..both you guys into minibikes so really ..have a no insults race,drop all the drama meet and race compreable rides ..rules like danford1 said.. I'd love to see the vid.:smile:

All i did is say i wish i had seen this post, and here you go with your bitches and hoes.... you turn to petty bs over some mini bikes and once ur feathers are ruffled, its amusing to me..... we'll see what those "faulty motors" have

Last edited:

Daniel Coop

Lmao! You got SMOKED by my buddy Jose with his "faulty" Mod 2 motor today! It wasn't even close... Damn, I wish I could have recorded it! No wonder you didn't have shit to say to me again... What a joke! Show up with billet rockers, a Mikuni and all this go-fast shit and get smoked by my stock carb, stock rocker bumped up compression Mod 2 Hemi Build.

Last edited:
Lol he barley pulled me and my clutch slips, your shit was behind me every light we left too..... was cute that lil mod 2 getting pulled by a girl too hahahahaha u didnt even wanna line up and get embarrased like that.... good try bub maybe next week

Daniel Coop

I was in front of your dumbass more than you ever were me. I wasn't even racing from those couple of stop lights you speak of. I wasn't paying attention to your dumbass and was just riding. Those intersections were bumpy as hell and I wasn't near full throttle. You put a 90lb rider on a bike with an Animal motor that you didn't build... Good job
Jose's clutch was hot as hell from dragging you and all your homies asses and slipping too at that point. Your girls bike/clutch was still cool and fresh. I'm not impressed. Bring your pile out again next week and we'll see what you got for the black DB... You ain't got shit for my white bike or my old beater Easyrider.

Lol okay bud..... like when u ran all thise red lights with 12yr olds.... come on bro ur shit slow... keep trying to impress a forum full of people u dont know .. fawkin lobe how ur "bumped up compression" bikes cant hang with a stock head motor baahahahhahahaha.... keep on trying to impress these guys cuz no1 else gives a fawk .... not even bothering with you anymore build something fast and come see me

Daniel Coop

See ya next time then ya illiterate, lying, dumbass 60lb spring installing, Nike swoosh sporting, Michael Jordan fan-boy D-bag. Never thought I could straight up hate another fellow mini biker, but you've proved that theory wrong. Your girl seems cool, but you're a sack of shit. My bike was faster than Jose's which smoked your pile by a bus length so nice try loser. Eat a dick. And that was my cruiser with a newly assembled and un-tested gen 1 Predator with a small valve head. Probably spent half of what you spent on your turd.

60lb springs on a BSP3 cam?! Give the fat kid back his 26's... They were already overkill for that cam. But I'm the Rookie.

Last edited:
Bahahahhahaha.... ya'll idiots for listening toanything we tell u we have...... we been lying just to see you idiots believe it...... bahahahahahabababababababa