Post your doodlebug

Hi I Have The Same Bike. Im Gonna Try To Get Some Pics On This Computer, I Have Them In The Digital Camera But Im Not Good With This Computer! I'll Try Tonite And I Hope To Pics Onboard. Cool Bike.

bassbuster, is there a way that you could run lights? it looks like that engine came from a bigger baja minibike. those had a lighting coil

den35

I'm guessing you transfered the "Baja 97cc" sticker to the 6.5?

Oh!And I'll post mine when I get a new engine for it.Right now it's an empty frame.

Last edited:
it's stock, needs paint and has a ghetto looking tank hanging under the frame. i can't find the pic i have of it right now. someone buy it for $100.

Fonz, That cool matching paint is a rattle can paintjob. I found that paint at Walmart. Im not home right now but i think it is Rustoleum. I am surprised too by how well it matches.
Oh and yeah, I tranferred the 97cc sticker onto the 6.5 horse. Makes it a sleeper now. Haha!

Ok, we bought two red ones from PepBoys, one for us "big" boys, and one for my son. That lasted about 4 months and we decided ours needed more uuumph. Took it and put a Robin/Subaru 7 on it, burned up a few clutches, and got a Tav-2. My brother decides he wants to make a trike, so we chop up the kids stock DB, buy the kid a third "green" DB, get another R/S 7 for the trike, and this is basically where we're at today.

Thanks, enjoy.