Potential Florida Dirt Ride

I've heard of it, not real interested in riding there. It's swamp land. It's also like the wild west. Lots of fighting and shooting out there, terrain too rough for the cops to show up so you're on your own. And its swamp land, so lots of water and mud. Search youtube, lots of mud truck videos taken there.

maverick1

Yea I kind of thought so looking at the photos. Where I live there is no place to ride. Always looking. Really can't do much now any way but should be good to go in about 4 months. Thanks.

Rodney

maverick1

I live in Merritt Island. Grew up in Cocoa Beach. Go to Tampa often. Daughter is a USF grad. Love them Bulls. Love Berns Steakhouse.

Rodney

Not me. I did hear of a place in like Punta Gorda or somewhere near there, Markus could probably tell us. Our mutual friend Brett was telling me about it at a VW show. Supposedly some paved roads and lots of dirt riding. Not legal but everybody does it anyway kinda thing.

maverick1

I'll ask about Palm Bay at work. Many miles of roads there.I do know the 4 wheelers and atv's have managed to get allot of the places closed down in Palm Bay and other places throughout the county. It only takes a few bad apples.

GO KART TRACK, did someone say access to a GO KART TRACK?!
How fun would that be?!! :2guns: yeeeeehaaaawwww!!!!
You need to get with him, set a date and make that happen!
There are at least 5 of us from West Palm area that would make a drive for that kinda fun, dirt or pavement.

fistfullabar

August 6th 7th and 8th going to croom motorcycle area in brooksville fl me, my son and brother gonna ride 2500 acres set aside for dirt bike ,atvs and 3wheelers should be lots of fun :scooter:

markus

you guys know you have to have OHV permits to ride at Croom right? In order to get a permit for your bike, it must have a "title". What are you guys using for paperwork to get a mini registered there??

If your under 16 you must have a saftey course cert. as well, Lots of fun rules and regulations

I looked on the website for croom. It mentions a fee to ride in the park that's paid for a whole year (prorated, but the year is July-June, so you'd end up paying almost the full amount). Another web site said this fee was $65.

I didn't see info about having a title on the web, but I've heard this before from friends that ride out there.

I don't have the certificate of origin for my Baja Warrior, so not sure if I could get one :(

Either way, it's not happening for me in the next couple of weeks. If you guys come out I'll come up to camp and hang out though!

fistfullabar

well thats the plan thanks for the info markus i guess i can can get my sons honda all legal like as i do have a title for it now the rupps hummmm gonna have ta think of something:doah: whats up who is down for the go kart track in ft meyers lets get us fl mini bikers riding together some where