Powell Phantom 7

Powell Phantom 7 JL

ive heard people say that the fenders and headlights were not original.
ive seen many with them, dont loose them
To strike down the rumor ! I had a JL bought from it from the factory and rode it all over Long Beach and once again I do not have a single picture of that machine. I didn't have it long enough because it got sold to a customer who saw it. :sadcrying4: They were a late offering from Powell and I only sold that one.
Steve :scooter:

james c

:drool:eek:kay, ya caught me on that white lie, (i did not know ) still havent seen a green powell yet and yours needs paint anyhow.
oh! the fenders yer talking about, i thought you were reffering to the green paint, yes those are original fenders/light

still havent seen a green powell yet
This picture was sent to me by Darrel Sparks its of his grandpa on a brand new out the box Green Powell Challenger
Thanx Darrel hope you don't mind me posting it?
photopost/showphoto.php?photo=21184&title=darrel-sparks-grandpa-on-a-powell&cat=571]
[/url]

Man sized ride

This picture was sent to me by Darrel Sparks its of his grandpa on a brand new out the box Green Powell Challenger
Thanx Darrel hope you don't mind me posting it?
photopost/showphoto.php?photo=21184&title=darrel-sparks-grandpa-on-a-powell&cat=571]
[/url]
Bayareaburrito : Great picture of a strange Powell and sure looks like he is having a good time. I also think the red and blue are the better choices
Steve :scooter: