Predator Hemi Damage Warning!!

Fisher1983

Hi folks,

I recently set out to get a Predator Hemi 60363 for my DB30 project. I have had to retur. 2 engines already from damage in the box. Be careful when purchasing these engines! I thought my 3rd one was ok until I got home. I found that the transition elbow on the bottom section of the airbox was cracked. Further inspection revealed that the right side carb stud is bent and the nut will not unthread from the stud...had to remove it from the head. Now that my HF store gave me the last Hemi in their inventory, Im forced to call the 800 number, complain, and wait for parts (that I dang gum sure aint payin for...)I know these are Chinese clone engines but shoot...all 4 of them broken? Unbelieveable. So be thurough with your inspections. And, if anyone has a stock Hemi airbox and carb studs lying around, Ill be glad to take them off your hands :) Happy mini biking!

may be that shipment of motors to that store... all of the hemi motors or any other pred motors i have and have had, were in top shape so far

need hemi parts

I would go back to the store wrench in hand and rob/swap parts off the motors i had returned. that is if they havin already blowin them out the back door for 60 cents on the $$

Fisher1983

I considered that. Only thing holding me back is that I work a ton, and Im supposed to buy a car this evening. Theres another HF store reasonably close, might try an exchange too and unbox it.in the store there.