Progress on the A/C trail 5 restoration

Ok, finally some more pictures of my Allis chalmers trail 5 mini bike restoration. It has taken me about a year but, the end is very close now.

To recap: I took it completely apart. Had all of the chrome replated, all of the decals reproduced, new tires, paint and a lot of elbow grease.

I'll take some more pictures tonight. It is actually farther along than these pictures. I just need to mount the rear tire into the frame, put the decal on the clutch cover, tighten up a few bolts and it should be ready to take it off of the stand and fire it up!

Rock-ola

I got the rear tire mounted in the frame tonight. All that's left is the chain, adjust the rear axle, tighten a couple of bolts and the brake cable, oh yeah, the exhaust resonator too....but, that should about do it! Now, for the next project.....:shrug:

rock

If you EVER want to sell this AC please please please let me know...I had this EXACT same minibike as a kid growing up...out on my grandparents farm....when I was a Stupid senior in HS I sold it for 200 bucks. Never wished I had now....this is an awesome minibike, and I would LOVE to buy one again, just to have in my garage.

Dan