Progress on the Wards T777

jeep4me

Yea I am thinking about using the one off the Super Bronc I parted out.

Just gotta figure out how to mount it.:hammer:
That bike looks great.:thumbsup: I guess you do like the BIG ones!

Doesn't that muffler have two threaded holes on the bottom of it? I would make a couple of aluminum risers and run bolts up thru the rear fender and attach it that way. Of course, lay it in there and make sure it looks right first before you drill that nice diamond plate.

Just a thought.

Well my seat came in yesterday. Its the best I could do since Kenny went in seclusion. Everything is done except hooking up the throttle cable :thumbsup: I want to ride it sooooo bad but the wife has to work the graveyard shift tonight and is sleeping :censure:

I tooks some pics of it beside my Vulcan 1500 just so everyone can get an idea of how big it really is. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Before

After

Beside big bike

Yea I was thinking of getting some project bikes or junkers ( maybe some of those POS chinese harley looking things ) and lining them up and then running them over like a monster truck would do.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ratbike

Yea I was thinking of getting some project bikes or junkers ( maybe some of those POS chinese harley looking things ) and lining them up and then running them over like a monster truck would do.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
YOU GO BROTHA!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

delray

cool bike:thumbsup: now you just need a rack mounted on the back of that 70's dodge camper for the minibike. good one to take to penn next year.:thumbsup:

Well I finished up everything tonight on this beast. I had a #40 chain on it and it was too wide so I got a new #41 , mounted the throttle cable .

Did you ever get the feeling that maybe you went TOO FAR !!!!. It was getting dark so I was just out in the yard stating it up and sitting on it . I revved it , and the bike stood almost straight up. Bout scared the piss outta me. I was not expecting that much power.:1orglaugh:. I did it again of coarse just to make sure :doah: you know..... I decied to wait till tomorrow to test ride it. I want there to be light out so they can find my body quicker when this monster kills me :eek:ut:

Ratbike

Well I finished up everything tonight on this beast. I had a #40 chain on it and it was too wide so I got a new #41 , mounted the throttle cable .

Did you ever get the feeling that maybe you went TOO FAR !!!!. It was getting dark so I was just out in the yard stating it up and sitting on it . I revved it , and the bike stood almost straight up. Bout scared the piss outta me. I was not expecting that much power.:1orglaugh:. I did it again of coarse just to make sure :doah: you know..... I decied to wait till tomorrow to test ride it. I want there to be light out so they can find my body quicker when this monster kills me :eek:ut:

Lean Forward and Go like HELL!!!!:shrug::laugh::thumbsup: