project DB30 with 212 for me

Just wanted to take some time and say Hello to everyone on the forum. You guys have been very helpful to me as I am building a Db30 for my son to ride, well me too. I got the 212cc HEMI Predator installed and I am running a 12T up front and a 70T stock in the rear, no mods yet to the motor, but I do plan on some! I have some 10 inch wheels off of a pocketbike I am thinking of running. Pretty much the only thing I have done so far is the motor and then I had to install a spring for tension on the roller , which helps out a lot!

Anyways, I have included a few pics and thanks to all who take the time to post, because without those posts I would have had a harder time!! IMG_6566.JPG IMG_6567.JPG IMG_6473.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks guys, appreciate that. I don't know about selling those wheels just yet! I want to see what they are going to look like on the doodlebug, I like how fat the rear is on there! I will post some more pics once they are on. Im undecided on polishing or painting them. It runs great the way it is, I GPS'd it at 34.5mph! Cant wait to do some mods.