property surveyed

MikeBear

That is my worry..... the kid getting hurt. My house/ yard is not child proof at all. Not going to be. The main problem is the pole barn is going over by their place. More attractions for him. They have another younger child. He's not much better.:eek:ut:

Oh...and I am a kick ass neighbor.. :thumbsup::laugh:
So, kick his ass! lol :laugh:

Just make sure you have a good alibi before.

"Tie the long hair on your HEAD, to the short hair on your ASS, and kick you on down the road" QUICK, who said that? lol

Last edited:
Similar problem here on 1 acre in town. 3 of the 4 houses that border my property have been foreclosed on twice. Banks don't require survey's like they did 20 years ago when I bought so I say here is the property line and I can prove it but the idiots who've bought don't understand. Now that I've brought a 33' discrepancy in MY favor to one of them that is a mistake in the liber since 1973 it's a different story. They wonder why I've posted it like a prison. "Just stay off and leave me alone. Oh, and pick up your garbage A$$HOLE!" :thumbsup::biggrin:

buckeye

Got a pump bb gun?:laugh:

Little treaspasser gets popped a couple of times out of nowhere and has no idea where it came from will keep him away.:shrug:

No, don't do that.:laugh:

Bikerscum

Got a pump bb gun?:laugh:

Little treaspasser gets popped a couple of times out of nowhere and has no idea where it came from will keep him away.:shrug:

No, don't do that.:laugh:
That's probably the lowest post I've ever seen on OldMiniBikes.

Seriously?

A lever action Daisy would be MORE than enough.

Ha.... remember doing that to the neighbors dogs when I was a kid. Butt shot... for getting in the garbage cans.:laugh:

Last edited:

MikeBear

It's a FELONY to even shoot a cat with a BB gun in Michigan, and can get you 4 years in the slammer. Much less shooting a kid, no matter how irritating they could be.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/11/man_finds_out_shooting_a_stray.html

Use a paintball gun with a long sniper barrel for accuracy. That way you have plausible deniability and could claim you were playing on your own property, and thought he was one of your buddies! lol

Could always go airsoft. They got some cool guns. Do have a paintball gun too.

My fear is in a couple years he's going to be much much bigger. Strong like bull. I don't want him after me.... I'm just a lil guy.:shrug::laugh:

My fear is in a couple years he's going to be much much bigger. Strong like bull. I don't want him after me.... I'm just a lil guy.:shrug::laugh:

That's precisely why I said to get social services involved if this is going to be an issue.

If he breaks into your house, rapes your wife/daughters/etc. after killing you, he's going to get off with it because he's a po' 'liddle disabled chid'rin's. The most that would likely happen to him is that he's put in a state institution the rest of his life.

Corrective measures early on guarantee the best results.

That's precisely why I said to get social services involved if this is going to be an issue.

If he breaks into your house, rapes your wife/daughters/etc. after killing you, he's going to get off with it because he's a po' 'liddle disabled chid'rin's. The most that would likely happen to him is that he's put in a state institution the rest of his life.

Corrective measures early on guarantee the best results.
Oh.... he's going to end up in the states hands sometime. The moms a wing nut and the dads lazzy. Wait.... of little natural motivation. The kid will always need someone around.

Google wrecked my plans. Last time they did Google earth was in the early spring couple years ago. Well it looks like they just did it couple months ago. Wasn't posted last weekend. I was just out back trying to do the corners. Looks like the pic was taken around 1pm by the shadows.:wink:

Good thing your a fast healer and have a high tolerance for pain!! LOL :laugh:

Hope all works out for you!! :thumbsup: