Quarter Horse

Here is my amended post for the quarter horse I have for sale. Posted last night, gone this morning. I realize I didnt abide by the rules. I asked for offers. The problem here is , I didnt want to put it on Evilbay first. I wanted to offer it here for a more passionate audience. I of course want "all the money" for this bike, so this may or may not be the correct venue. With all that said,
I have a vintage quarter horse mini bike for sale.

no spark, missing kickstand, chrome is poor, starter engages intermittently, West Bend engine missing air cleaner, tires hold air,
Motor turns over, bike rolls, all chains intact, brakes work, fuel tank is clean (no rust or gunked up gas), generally complete bike.

I am located in NJ near Trenton. I can deliver to any border of NJ if that helps. I can ship too, but it will be disassembled. Even though I said I can ship, I cannot and will not provide anyone with quotes, as you found this, you have more knowledge of weights and sizes and shipping these things than I do. Not trying to give attitude but I just want to be up front.

I have spent hours researching this mini, trying to get a bead on its real value. The rules state I need to include a price. Soo... $2500. I dont really need to sell it. I feel that if I restore it, I can never do the same justice as a real aficionado. Id powdercoat it purple and ride the wheels off it.

Attachments

i think you put one too many zeros on the end of your price, I have seen mint restored ones go for that and yours is a million miles away from being worth that!, no offence but some of you guys need to be brought back down to reality!

Robertt8883

This is the first time I have seen a quarter horse for sale on this Forum so they are pretty rare.Price is worth what someone is willing to pay.